Conventional treatments frequently involve expensive, highly invasive procedures, chemical peels or laser re-surfacing. These procedures have at times offered inconsistent or disappointing results.
Dermal abrasion, acid-peeling or laser re-surfacing have one and the same target: to remove the protective epidermis, and set a 2nd degree burn to force the dermis to produce a new tissue layer. Once that protection layer against environmental influences such as dirt, bacteria, etc. is removed, certain health risks occur: long prevailing inflammation and redness, long healing period (like on all burns), extreme light-sensitivity over months, possible irreversible pigment changes and scars. Due to different skin structure on neck and ear a laser re-surfacing is not possible. And the most negative point is: The skin becomes thinner, and in many cases the procedure cannot be repeated a second time.
The difference at SANDS is achieved through using our dermal rollers instead of the pen or fractional laser therapies.
Skin Needling / Collagen Induction Therapy can improve the following conditions:
- Reduces Pore size & improves skin texture
- Tightens skin & restores elasticity
- Lightens pigmentation, discoloration & sun-damage
- Reduces generalized or localized depressed acne and surgical scarring
- Softens stretch marks new or old
- Softens wrinkles & lines
So, what is the advantage of Skin Needling / Collagen Induction Therapy?
- No heat or ablation of the epidermis; this allows fast healing, around 2 – 5 days
- Stimulates your own collagen naturally without the risk for scarring
- It can be used on skin of all types and colours, including thin and laser resurfaced skin
- No risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, skin becomes thicker and healthier
- The result is gradual and can be repeated within 1.5 to 3 months
- Long lasting results. Up to 2 years with use of recommended skincare
- Very cost effective; unlike laser resurfacing
CLINICAL DEPIGMENTING TREATMENTS:
Our Clinical Depigmenting Treatment is a completely non-invasive process that involves a safe chemical mask applied here at the Sands Cosmetic Clinic.
This treatment is a quick and unique treatment designed to reduce skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation in 99% of cases where epidermal pigment is a problem. It can be safely used on the entire face and reduces the dark spots including melasma, chloasma, liver spots, sun damage, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that can occur due to sun exposure, acne, ageing, and hormone fluctuation. The results are permanent in 95% of people.
CLINICAL ACNE TREATMENTS:
To achieve efficient, fast, convenient multifactorial control of acne-prone and seborrhoeic skin, we offer a cross-cutting approach to address the numerous factors that trigger the disease, combining an intensive clinical treatment for professional use with a home care treatment comprising a complete range of products. Our in clinic treatment deep cleanses blocked pores, removing impurities and improving the skin texture. The pack contains the quantities of product necessary to perform 3 treatment sessions at 15 to 21-day intervals, according to our specialist’s recommendation and the sensitivity and capacity to recover of the skin to treat.
LED LIGHT THERAPY:
LED (Light Emitting Diodes) Light Therapy is a scientific process that uses specific wavelengths in the visible light spectrum to send light into the deeper layers of the skin. This instigates a reaction of cellular activity that imbues the skin’s cells with energy that assists in it’s rejuvenation. It is the gentlest method for skin renewal and collagen stimulation.
Benefits of LED Light Therapy:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen
- Repairs Skin Damage
- Increases cellular activity
- Tones and Firms
- Wound Healing
- Attacks acne causing bacteria (FDA Approved)
- Calming and anti-inflammatory
- Reduces sun burn and trauma to the skin